- Last Day to Submit Panel Proposals: JULY 1, 2017 (Passed)
- Second Circular: AUGUST 15, 2017
- Last Day to Submit Individual Paper Proposals: OCTOBER 1, 2017
- Proposal Results Announced: JANUARY 2, 2018
।। स्वागतम् ।।
July 9-13, 2018
- Early Registration Closes: MARCH 5, 2018
- Last Day to Register for Presenters: MAY 7, 2018
- Final Circular/Conference Program: MAY 14, 2018
- Dates of 17th WSC: JULY 9-13, 2018; Excursions: JULY 14, 2018
The World Sanskrit Conference is convened every three years under the auspices of the International Association of Sanskrit Studies (IASS). It is the premier international forum for academic researchers and educators of Sanskrit language, literature, history, religion, and culture. Hundreds of eminent scholars and students from around the world will gather to collaborate, share research findings, and chart new directions for Sanskrit studies.
hosted by The
Department of ASian studies
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC, Canada
The 17th WSC will be held July 9-13, 2018 at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver. It will be the first time that this prestigious gathering has been held in Canada, and only the second time in North America. We hope that you can join us!